Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What Are Giving Jesus For His Birthday?

What are you giving Jesus for his birthday? That's the question I ask as we launch the "Happy Birthday Jesus" Blogparty. Post your answers and I'll add them to the blog.
Now - I should probably answer that question myself...
My gift to Christ for his birthday is a renewed commitment to study His Word. It's there as an instruction manual, as spiritual and practical guidance, yet I neglect to study it daily. Is anyone else interested in that gift/commitment? Would you like to join with me to study together?
Post your gifts. If you have a picture of a nativity to share, email it to me at shakeysister@gmail.com and I'll post it on the blog too.
Let's all share in His birthday!

2 comments:

Lennea said...

I'll join you in recomitting to the study of God's Word. I want to do a "Bible in a Year" study starting Jan. 1st.

Love the nativities around the world. Thank you for participating in Happy Birthday Jesus Blog Party!
Lennea

Greatfullivin said...

I am always up for a good bible study. My gift to Jesus is kind of the same gift every year I don't think He ever tires of it...Sharing with others how much He loves us, and the gift of salvation he brought to us.